Norco Homes For Sale
The original spirit of the town’s was to promote “City living in a rural atmosphere.” As a horse community, there are few sidewalks in this town; instead there are horse trails, and riders can ride to town and tie their horses at the many hitching rails and corrals placed close to businesses. In 2006, town began promoting itself as “Horsetown U.S.A.”
The largest event highlighting Norco’s community and lifestyle is the annual Fair. The Fair runs over the Labor Day Weekend and the events included at the Fair are the rodeo, rodeo dance, calf dressing competition, pageants, exhibitions, cowboy poker, wild cow milking, snail races, talent show, pet parade, and “Family Fun Day”.
Norco’s largest event center, George Ingall’s Equestrian Event Center is a popular location for weekend horse shows and community events. The arena is open for free public riding to local residents several days a week. Event Center is named after George Alan Ingalls, a Medal of Honor recipient, who gave the ultimate sacrifice by throwing himself on a grenade to save the lives of the men in his patrol on April 16, 1967, near Duc Pho, Vietnam.
Things To Do In Norco
Norco Valley Fair, PRCA Rodeo, Trail Riding, Exploring the Santa Ana River Bottom, & Youth Sports Centers
- George Ingall’s Equestrian Event Center is a popular location for weekend horse shows and community events, and is the home of the PRCA rodeo and annual Fair.
- Is a world-class multi-purpose venue, located along the Santa Ana River and Hamner Ave. Although it is still under construction, the completed center will hold events for almost every sport, including equestrian.
- Norco doesn’t have many sidewalks. Instead, we are blessed to have horse-trails for trail riding. These trails extend through the city and into the Hills and the Santa Ana River bottom. Having this type of access allows for the residence to get the full enjoyment of living in Norco, CA.
Places To Go In Norco
Local Dining and Businesses
- Pat’s Kitchen is the longest running breakfast diner in town. With great food and great prices, we highly recommend stopping by for breakfast.
- For the best breakfast in town, Cowgirl Cafe has won our hearts. (The biscuits and gravy are amazing)
- A new establishment in Norco and has already created large lines waiting for their Hawaiian Style breakfast and is worth the wait.
- Black Horse has some of the best dinner foods you can find. They have a really nice layout and a great environment for all ages.
- The wait is OVER! After months of talk, Cowboy Joe’s is now OPEN. The BBQ here is absolutely amazing and being located in the middle of Norco, makes for a very convenient location.
- Filippi’s is the only Italian restaurant in town and offers a great selection of food.
- Wanting to watch the game and hate the very crowded Buffalo Wild Wings? Go down to Sports Nut for some of the best pizza in Southern California, over 10 televisions, and games for the kids.
- Whether your a beer connoisseur or not, Sons of Liberty will make you rethink your tastebuds. This local brewery is founded by a military veteran and his grandson and have the best beer in So. Cal, period.
©2018 CRMLS. All rights reserved. Some listings on this website are from CRMLS as of January 20, 2018 7:56 PM PT The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.